Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wish I had it on video!

I was sitting in the family room, eating my supper while my sweet husband worked late, and the natives began to get restless. Daisy, our pup, decided it was time to run laps around the family room at full speed. Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! There she goes, bless her heart!

One of the cats joined in. They were going so fast, I couldn't tell which cat it was, but I assumed it was Milo, our younger cat. Then I noticed the cat looked darker. Hmmm... Curious that a speeding cat would suddenly look darker.

Finally, Daisy ran up onto the back of the couch and collapsed, panting, followed by Romeo, who, in consummate cat fashion, acted casual. Even shot me a,"what?" look. That was when I figured out that those two cats had been running a relay while poor little Daisy ran the entire course by herself.

I laughed myself silly!

On the upside, she did sleep really well that night.

No comments: